The Math of Fiber Poster - 18" x 24" Laminated Poster - Nutrition Poster
If you had a dollar for every time you suggested to someone that a high fiber diet is the key to good nutrition and better health, you would be rich! But now we are helping you show them the importance of a high-fiber, nutrient-dense diet.
This poster emphasizes the importance of fiber by using fun numerical facts, hence its name, Math of Fiber.
- It shows how much fiber most people should eat, and the amount of fiber they actually eat.
- It shows 4 proven health benefits of a high-fiber diet, proven by peer reviewed research.
- And it explains where fiber comes from.
- Finally, it shows the daily goal for fiber for most adults according to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and most world health authorities, which is 25 grams a day as part of a healthful diet. The number is on the plate!
The best thing about this fiber poster and the fiber topic is that you can tie it in with the emerging research on the microbiome. We have more posters, banners, stickers, bookmarks, and floor decals to make those two topics very interesting and fun.
Fiber is king! And its really easy to get enough every day if you focus on every meal.
- Poster is 18" x 24" and laminated
- School-aged kids through adults
- See our Fiber Theme (click on theme above and then fiber) to see all of the materials that you can use to teach more about fiber
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.