My Plate Spanish Poster MiPlato - One of 30 My Plate Posters
Learning objectives & benefits for MyPlate MiPlato Spanish Poster:
- The My Plate MiPlato Spanish Poster provides a great visual to show your clients how to put more fruits and vegetables into their meals.
MyPlate is the new USDA icon that represents the best way to eat using food groups. It is from choosemyplate.gov and it follows the Dietary Guidelines.
- The MyPlate MiPlato Spanish Poster uses attractive and vibrant illustrations to emphasize plenty of healthy options in each food group.
Easy-to-read tips help individuals learn how to make healthy choices for Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Proteins and Whole Grains, and how to fill their plate the healthy way. Tips are given so dairy foods remain low in calcium.
- MyPlate emphasizes the Dietary Guidelines recommendations that individuals need to eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, plus lean protein and lowfat/nonfat dairy products.
- This message is positive, easy to understand and a great visual.
- MyPlate MiPlato Spanish Poster purchase includes a free handout in Spanish in black and white - download in PDF.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our MyPlate Posters are incredible not solely because they support the message of food groups, but they only use the heart healthy nutrient-rich foods in each category.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- All posters come with a poster handout download and bulletin board tips.
- Update guarantee - if we update our materials you can download the update for free or purchase the physical copy for half price.
- Target population: In Spanish, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size: 18X24 laminated, copyright 2011
- Handout: PDF download, 2 pages in black and white with MiPlato graphic in black and white.
- DOWNLOAD version: 300dpi 18X24 in PDF - with license to copy
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
MyPlate is the updated graphic that replaces the Food Guide Pyramid from the USDA.
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension