Fiber PowerPoint and Handouts
When you need to look your very best now...
This PowerPoint is a very comprehensive show written by Hollis Bass, MA, RD, and Food and Health Communications, Inc.
Here is what they will learn:
- What is fiber and where do you find it?
- What are the 2 types of fiber?
- What does the research say about the benefits of fiber and heart disease, along with cancer, GI health, obesity and diabetes
- How much fiber you need to lower cholesterol and what does that look like in a day?
- How do you get enough fiber?
- How do you read a food label for fiber?
- And how do you make a breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and salad have more fiber? Watch meal makeovers with great photos.
Save their life and improve their health:
After watching this presentation they will understand that fiber is very important for lowering the risk for chronic disease and for managing chronic disease. And they will see the easy, simple improvements in meals by adding more high-fiber ingredients. They will love the visual difference shown for soluble and insoluble fiber. And they will be impressed with the summary of research findings and FDA approved claims. We are sure they will also make great shopping notes about various foods so their shopping cart will have more fiber the next time they go through the store.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 50
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 17
- Target audience: Ages 14 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.