This is the web site of The Nutrition Education Store by Food and Health Communications, Inc.
Our postal address is:
164 Robles Way #290
Vallejo, CA 94591
We can be reached via email by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of our site or you can reach us by telephone at 800-462-2352.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name, approximate country location and browser. We use this aggregate data, along with google analytics, to follow our site traffic - not to hold data for any one person or to share it with anyone.
- The Google Analytics features we have implemented may include: Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
You may visit Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
We do implement Remarketing with Google Analytics, and follow the Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and its sensitive category restrictions, and disclose:
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- You and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to optimize our site and create more popular pages and products.
We do collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail or who provide it to us in communications, the e-mail addresses of those sign up for mailings or information, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address) for consumers who purchase items from us.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by writing to us at the above address or simply clicking on the unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails or hitting reply and letting us know via email. If you provide us with your email address we may send updates on news and new products as descripted on the page that collects your email address.
If you supply us with your postal address or telephone number on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above postal address. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
We do not share your email address, postal information, phone or ordering information with any outside organizations. Please recognize that if you share this information with outside site services linked to our site such as sharethis or widgetbox or other social media entities like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Linkedin, we have no control over what you share or what they do with your information.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may write to us at the address above for help and clarification on their account. We do maintain 2 separate databases for emails and these are never shared with any outside organization. One database brings news, updates and store specials and you may check and change here. The other database is for account management - it will follow your orders and help you with your membership to Communicating Food for Health. We suggest you do not opt out of the account management system. If you would like us to check your account, contact us at the address or phone number listed above or by using the contact link at the bottom of this site under help.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them, a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.