Fiber Is Your Friend Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Teach your clients how to increase their fiber intake by: choosing whole grains more often, starting their day with a high-fiber breakfast, getting enough fruits and veggies each day, enjoying beans in their meals more often.
- This 18 X 24 poster provides an "instant-recognition" lesson on "where is the fiber/"
- The handouts have a chart to help them make fiber-rich substitutions - that way they can eat their favorite foods and follow their routine - but you will help them make a few unnoticeable changes to DOUBLE their fiber!
- Your clients will see how eating a healthy diet rich in whole grains, vegetables, fruits and beans will give them most of the fiber they need.
- They will also be better able to control their weight and lower their risk for many diseases, including diabetes and heart disease.
- Handouts help individuals follow the trail of dietary fiber, discover their daily fiber needs, track down foods with fiber, and learn tips for putting more fiber into their meals while avoiding the possible pitfalls of a high-fiber diet.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
*** Fiber is Your Friend Poster has a great new look! This new poster is available to ship the first week of February!