My Plate Poster - One of 30 MyPlate Posters
Consumers are very busy and often don't have enough time to exercise or prepare healthful food. They are also inundated with misinformation from the media and advertisements. You need excellent, high-impact materials to educate them quickly and our MyPlate poster is right on target! Teach your clients to choose my plate!
The My Plate poster provides a great visual to show your clients how to put more fruits and vegetables into their meals.
Our talented artist ensures the best USDA My Plate design that competes with industry advertising.
- MyPlate is the new USDA icon that represents the best way to eat using food groups.
- MyPlate posters use attractive and vibrant illustrations to emphasize plenty of healthful options in each food group. These USDA my plate posters all have positive messages.
- Easy-to-read tips help individuals learn how to make healthy choices for Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Proteins and Whole Grains, and how to fill their plate the healthy way. Tips are given so dairy foods remain low in fat, sugar and sodium yet high in calcium.
- These posters for My Plate emphasize recommendations from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans that individuals need to eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, plus lean protein and low-fat/nonfat dairy products.
- This message is positive, easy to understand and a great visual.
- Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
Our MyPlate food group posters are incredible, not solely because they support the message of food groups, but also because they only use the heart healthy nutrient-rich foods in each category.
- Our rich colors in all my plate posters stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
- The research holds nothing back and ensures message integrity:
- When you buy MyPlate posters from us, you don't have to worry about sneaky additions of processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials, especially our MyPlate posters because we do not accept advertising.
- Valuable bonuses:
All posters come with a poster handout download and bulletin board design tips.
Update guarantee - if we update our food guide posters, you can download the update for free or purchase the physical copy for half price.
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size: 18X24 laminated, copyright 2011
- Handout: PDF download, 2 pages
- All materials are very high quality so they are made to last: thick glossy paper and professional laminating are the hallmark of every poster.
- DOWNLOAD: 18X24 300 dpi PDF file with license to copy
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension