Portion Control By The Meal PowerPoint
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Highlights of this Portion Control PowerPoint show include:
Don't let the food manufacturer tell you how much to eat - read the label and practice measuring
- Watch funny examples of how big the packages really are - some look like one serving but are 3 servings!
Learn practical measuring tips for popular foods for snacks, desserts, breakfast lunch and dinner - just the way the consumer eats
- How big is that breakfast pastry
- And how many cups of cereal does that big bowl hold?
- What is in a sandwich? Many portions of bread and meat - not much veggies
- How to make a healthier breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert - we do show how to do and measure right
- What is a popular dinner - it looks like one thing on a plate - but measure it out and what do you have?
- When you choose more fruits and vegetables, you get to eat more food for the same or fewer calories
- How to load a healthy plate - a great formula for every meal
- Use smaller plates and cups - with visuals showing the difference
- Photos are used to show every lesson - see the flash preview of the PowerPoint show above
- Don't let the food manufacturer tell you how much to eat - read the label and practice measuring
- Number of slides: 30, with speaker's notes and photographs!
- Number of handout pages with leader guide: 14
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.