Lose 10% Body Weight PowerPoint Show and Handout Lesson - Just 10 Percent Makes A Big Difference
Educate individuals about health risks associated with being overweight or obese, such as Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke, high blood pressure, some types of cancers, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, gallbladder disease and fatty liver disease.
Here is the outline for the show:
- Provide an excellent and sustainable plan to lose 10% body weigh.
- This program shows that losing weight healthfully is easy, attainable, and will make a difference in their health, well being, self esteem, and chronic disease risk factors.
- Inform your clients that by losing as little as 10 percent of their body weight they can lower their chances of developing serious health risks. 10 % is easy to achieve!
- Assess Your Weight
- Set Your Goal
- Benefits of 10% Loss
- Weight Control 101
A reason to set “lose 10% of your body weight” as a weight management goal is that successful weight loss requires a sustained effort over time. Quick fixes are often hard to keep up and make it easy to backslide into less healthful habits. That’s why setting a goal is so important – it gives you something to strive for. And losing 10% of your body weight is attainable and will make a significant difference to your health.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 39
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 1
- Target audience: Ages 15 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 - 40 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now, plus lifetime updates to the digital file.