Healthy Plate for Older Americans Poster
Consumers are very busy and do not have enough time to exercise or prepare healthy food. They are also inundated with misinformation from media and advertisements. You need excellent, high-impact materials to educate them quickly and our Healthy Plate for Older Americans poster is right on target!
Learning objectives & benefits for MyPlate Poster:
- The Healthy Plate for Older Americans Poster provides a great visual to show your clients how to make a healthy plate.
MyPlate is the new USDA icon that represents the best way to eat using food groups.
Easy-to-read tips help older individuals learn about which dietary components they need to increase, moderate or limit in their diet.
- MyPlate emphasizes the Dietary Guidelines recommendations that individuals need to eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, plus lean protein and lowfat/nonfat dairy products.
- This message is positive, easy to understand and a great visual.
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our MyPlate Posters are incredible not solely because they support the message of food groups, but they only use the heart healthy nutrient-rich foods in each category.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- All posters come with a poster handout download and bulletin board tips.
- Update guarantee - if we update our materials you can download the update for free or purchase the physical copy for half price.
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 55 - 100
- Size: 18X24 laminated, copyright 2013
- Handout: PDF download, 2 pages
- All materials are very high quality so they are made to last: thick glossy paper and professional laminating are the hallmark of every poster.
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables, Senior Nutrition, Aging, Healthy Heart
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.