My Plate Poster - MyPlate Poster- 18" x 24" Laminated
Consumers are very busy and often need more time to exercise or prepare healthful food. They are also inundated with misinformation from social media and advertising.
You need excellent, high-impact materials to educate them quickly, and our MyPlate poster is right on target! Teach your clients to choose my plate! The My Plate poster provides a great visual to show your clients how to put more fruits and vegetables into their meals.
- MyPlate is the USDA icon representing the best way to eat a balanced diet with food groups.
- The MyPlate poster uses attractive and vibrant illustrations to emphasize plenty of healthful options in each food group.
- Easy-to-read tips help individuals learn how to make healthy choices for Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Proteins, and Whole Grains and how to fill their plate healthy. Tips are given so dairy foods remain low in fat, sugar and sodium yet high in calcium.
- These posters for My Plate emphasize recommendations from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans that individuals need to eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, plus lean protein and low-fat/nonfat dairy products.
- This message is positive, easy to understand and a great visual.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
- Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our rich colors in all my plate posters stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
- The research holds nothing back and ensures message integrity:
- When you buy MyPlate posters from us, you don't have to worry about sneaky additions of processed foods because big industry advertising does not support us.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials, especially our MyPlate posters, because we do not accept advertising.
- Valuable bonuses:
- Target population: Ages 8 - 100
- Size: 18X24 laminated
- All materials are very high quality, so they are made to last: thick glossy paper and professional laminating included.
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables
- Free downloadable printable PDF handout sent to your inbox with every paid order.
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived, and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.