Heart Health Brochure -- BMI and Weight Management - Packet of 25
This brochure covers the key aspects of weight assessment and control as they relate to heart health, including…
* A discussion of weight management and its connection to heart health
* A list of the health benefits that accompany weight control
* Tips and tricks for managing weight
* The formula for BMI calculation
* A review of the basics of BMI measurements and management
* Strategies for creating a personalized weight management plan
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With these resources, your audience will…
* Learn about the connection between weight management and heart health
* Explore ways to manage their weight
* Create a weight management plan
* Understand the benefits of weight management, especially as they relate to heart attack risk and overall heart health
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Number of Brochures: 25
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"
Pamphlets make great handouts because they fold to a practical size and each panel is fast and easy to read. The colors and infographics presented are designed to make everything seem simple and easy.