Heart Health Brochure -- BMI and Weight Management - Packet of 25
This brochure covers the key aspects of weight assessment and control as they relate to heart health, including…
* A discussion of weight management and its connection to heart health
* A list of the health benefits that accompany weight control
* Tips and tricks for managing weight
* The formula for BMI calculation
* A review of the basics of BMI measurements and management
* Strategies for creating a personalized weight management plan
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With these resources, your audience will…
* Learn about the connection between weight management and heart health
* Explore ways to manage their weight
* Create a weight management plan
* Understand the benefits of weight management, especially as they relate to heart attack risk and overall heart health
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Number of Brochures: 25
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"
Pamphlets make great handouts because they fold to a practical size and each panel is fast and easy to read. The colors and infographics presented are designed to make everything seem simple and easy.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.