Exam Room Diabetes Information Poster 12x18
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
This 12 X 18 Diabetes Information poster is packed with important information that diabetes patients need to know for optimal health:
- A1C Below 7%
- Explains that blood glucose will stay lower when you exercise and restrict calorie intake.
- Encourage participants to set their personal A1C goal with their doctor.
- Blood Pressure Below 140/80
- Informs that high blood pressure can cause heart attack, stroke and kidney disease.
- Shows your clients how to keep their blood pressure low.
- Lower numbers are given for healthy patients and people who can achieve them without an undue treatment burden.
- Cholesterol in Check
- Shows LDL and HDL goals, and what the numbers mean.
- Includes triglycerides
- Explains how diabetics are more prone to cholesterol abnormalities and heart disease.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: English speaking diabetes patients and their families and caregivers.
12 X 18" poster, laminated.
FREE handouts (download PDF): ABC quick guide, ABC overview, bulletin board design for poster and backup materials
Updated with new ADA standard of care data.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.