Food Safety Poster - Food Safety Temperature Chart Poster
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
Food safety poster defines all of the up-to-date, proper temperatures for food safety from the USDA.
- Freezer and long term freezer storage
- Proper refrigerator temperature range
- Whole meat versus ground meat
- Proper poultry temperature
- Reheating leftovers and casseroles
- Meat temperatures
- Danger zone 35-141 for foodservice with note for 40-140 for consumers
- Ultra danger zone
- 1-2 hour throw it out for danger zone
- Holding hot foods
- Boiling at sea level and altitude
- Great addition to your kitchen, restaurant, cafeteria, classroom and any food preparation area where you need to remind everyone about proper temperatures for food preparation
- Includes icons and colors for easy understanding
- 18" X 24"
- Temperatures and tips from Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS. Read more of Cheryle's advise in our blog - click blog above.
- Source: USDA, FDA, FSIS, NRA
- References and more information URLs given, too
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF, Four Steps of Food Safety, shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.