Food Safety PowerPoint Show and Handouts
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
In this new Food Safety PowerPoint Presentation and handout set, everyone will learn the alarming statistics on foodborne illness, the recent discoveries (to squelch the comment, "we never had to worry about that while I was growing up"), the 2 main points to remember: T and C for Time/Temperature and Clean. These make the four basic principles of food safety easy to remember. They will learn to cook and heat things quickly or to chill them quickly and to keep everything out of the danger zone. They will also learn to keep all food contact surfaces clean and to avoid cross contamination. And there is a quiz at the end!
PLUS one handout in PDF is given as a "just what you need to know" reminder. And links to our USDA group cooking and food safety pages plus the foodsafety.gov website are given so you can print more or they can go and learn more.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF):1 plus 2 more bonus sheets plus a word file with teaching activity ideas
- Target audience: anyone who has to cook for other people - this is a basic show for beginners and a good reminder for professionals
- Approximate length of show: 20-30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.