About Food and Health Communications and Nutrition Education Store
The NutritionEducationStore.com is owned by Food and Health Communications, Inc., an award-winning, private publishing company, that has been in business for 23 years.
Welcome to Food and Health Communications, where our mission is to create stunning, evidence-based materials for passionate health educators who want to make a difference in their patients’ and students’ lives.
Headquartered near San Francisco, Food and Health Communications is a private publishing company that has been in business for over 23 years. We’ve made roughly 800 resources for health and nutrition educators and we’re still creating new items every day. You can find these resources at www.nutritioneducationstore.com. With posters, handouts, games, display kits, brochures, tearpads, bulletin boards, prizes, immediate downloads, banners, and even books, there are lots of ways to teach valuable and memorable nutrition lessons.
So, what makes us stand out from the crowd?
- Our experience. With over 23 years of creating nutrition and health education materials, we know how to find the best sources and format information quickly and effectively.
- State of the art website built for security and speed on all devices for easy shopping and service.
- A proven 5-star customer service record from Shopper Approved.
- Our vision. We are creative, inspired, and passionate about what we do.
- We're also a National Strategic Partner for the USDA’s MyPlate
- We’ve won two prestigious Web Health Awards along with the American Heart Association, Johns Hopkins Medicine, the Mayo Clinic, and many more.
- We’re a certified CPE provider thanks to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- We have integrity. We take no advertising revenue from food industry or any other outside entity
- Our professional editors use peer-reviewed journals; all material meets the Dietary Guidelines for Americans criteria and is up to date with all major health entities including: USDA, MyPlate, Dietary Guidelines, Center for Disease Control, American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association, WHO, National Institute of Health, Institute of Medicine, and Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- We are committed to being current, accurate, and engaging.
- Creative studio. We design original work.
- We have a growing customer base, which we consult regularly.
- Unlimited supply capacity for any order.
|Proud member of:|
Products and Services:
Ready-made products include posters, tear off pads, brochures, handouts, PowerPoint, DVDs, books, promotional items, bulletin boards, wellness fair displays and wellness programs. Custom-made and branded products are always available.
Food and Health Communications Inc. serves a wide range of audiences, including government, health, education, and private sectors. FHC has created materials for government, health, education, and private sectors: doctors, dietitians, public health, universities, cooperative extensions, foodservice directors, nurses, pharmacies, diabetes educators, corporate wellness, weight loss, chefs, schools, cardiac rehab, family and consumer science educators.
You are in good company! Thousands of corporate customers include:
York Hospital, YMCA, Yale University Health Services, WSU, Walgreens, Washington County Extension, Washington State University, Virginia Cooperative Extension, US Naval Hospital Sigonella, UT Extension, University of Minnesota, University of Maryland, University of Michigan, University of New Mexico, University of Wyoming, University of Florida, University of Colorado, University of California, UC San Diego, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, The Nutrition Twins, The Key School, The Ohio State University, The Phoenix Zoo, The University of Arizona, Susan B Allen Hospital, St Jude Medical Center, St Joseph Hospital, Springdale High School, Spokane Public Schools, St. Clair Hospital, Share Our Strength, Shannon Medical Center, Shell Oil Company, Signature Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seminole Tribe of Florida, Sajai Foundation, Santa Barbara County WIC Program, Rutgers Cooperative Extension, Saint Francis Medical Center, Rush University Medical Center, Red Cedar Canyon Assisted Living, Red Lion Hotel Corporation, Purdue County Extension, Princeton University, Prevea Health, Potts Pediatrics, Positive Health Dimensions, Procter and Gamble, Providence Care Diabetes Office, Public Health Madison, Polaski County Cooperative Extension, Philadelphia School District, Phoenix Children's Hospital, Pawnee County Extension, Pearson Fitness and Training, Peak Health, Penn State Extension, Pepsico, Perdue Farms, OSU Extension, Owatonna Hospital, Parish Nursing, Oregon State University, Oneida County UWEX, Chrysler, University of Minnesota, Kaiser Permanente, NASA, Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Fry's Food and Drug, Texas Cooperative Extension, Rutgers Cooperative Extension, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Eau Claire Dept on Aging, Michigan State University, University of Idaho, Dairy Farmers of Ontario, VA Medical Center, USAF Academy, Jefferson County Health Department, Pomona Unified School District, Florida Department of Public Health, Universal Television,and many more!
|You get the best service:
Read what our customers say about our 5 Star Shopper Approved Rating for outstanding customer service.
Your satisfaction and purchase are guaranteed:
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
About Our Founder and Award-Winning Chef, Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
More Information About Food & Health Communications, Inc.
Returns address: use returns link at the bottom of our site or email us
Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
Corporate website: https://foodandhealth.com
The information provided on NutritionEducationStore.com is designed to support, not to replace, the relationship that exists between a patient or site visitor and his or her physician, nurse, or registered dietitian.