The NutritionEducationStore.com is owned by Food and Health Communications, Inc., an award-winning, private publishing company, that has been in business for over 30 years and counting!
Our mission is to create stunning, evidence-based food and nutrition education materials for passionate health educators who want to make a difference in their patients’ and students’ lives.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Food and Health Communications, Inc., is a private publishing company. We’ve made over a thousand resources for health and nutrition educators and we’re still creating new items every day at www.nutritioneducationstore.com. Our creation process is second to none! Our items are always based on peer-reviewed science and the Dietary Guidelines along with our eye for organization and the aesthetic.
We love to create beautiful, memorable, and engaging resources!
Items like eye-catching posters, motivational handouts, fun games, visual display kits, memorable brochures, health-saving tearpads, catchy bulletin boards, people-pleasing prizes, professional powerpoint downloads, hot topic banners, and ready-to-teach workbooks, there are lots of ways to teach valuable and memorable nutrition lessons. And since we are a private company that does not accept advertising, there is no hidden agenda. Just lots of science and evidence based information!
We’re here to help you look your very best, right now.
So, what makes us stand out from the crowd?
- Experience. With over 30 years of creating accurate, science-based, nutrition and health education materials and counting, we are dedicated to serving all of our clients to their full satisfaction.
- Creative vision. We are creative, inspired, and passionate about what we do in all of our designs.
- Service. A proven 5-star customer service record from Shopper Approved.
- Professional. We're a National Strategic Partner for the USDA’s MyPlate. We’re a certified CPE provider for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Integrity. We accept no advertising revenue from food industry or any other outside entity.
- Team. Our professionally credentialed editors use peer-reviewed journals for all articles and resources; all material meets the Dietary Guidelines for Americans criteria and is up to date with all major professional health entities including: USDA, MyPlate, Dietary Guidelines, Center for Disease Control, American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association, WHO, National Institute of Health, Institute of Medicine, and Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. We are committed to being current, accurate, and engaging.
- Creative studio. We create original work with writers, graphic designers, and photographers.
- We have a growing customer base of over 45,000 professionals and counting!
- Vast inventory of items on hand plus US vendors help us fulfill any sized order quickly.
- Responsible sourcing with responsible, sustainable vendors. Over 90% of our skus are manufactured in the US. Many of our vendors use vegetable-based inks with low VOC emissions and offer paper options that contain up to 55% post-consumer recycled content. Some are women-owned, like us. We are always striving to improve our sourcing to be responsible, economical, quality-oriented, and sustainable. Our shipping packaging even comes from recycled materials and is recyclable.
- 100% woman-owned
Proud Member of:
Products and Services:
Ready-made products include posters, tear off pads, brochures, handouts, PowerPoint, DVDs, books, promotional items, bulletin boards, wellness fair displays and wellness programs. We maintain an inventory that is always ready to ship. Custom-made and branded products can be ordered made upon request.
Food and Health Communications Inc. is inclusive, serving a wide range of audiences, including welfare, non-profit, government, health, education, and private sectors. FHC has created materials for government, health, education, and private sectors: doctors, dietitians, public health, universities, cooperative extensions, foodservice directors, nurses, pharmacies, diabetes educators, corporate wellness, weight loss, chefs, schools, cardiac rehab, family and consumer science educators.
You are in good company! Thousands of corporate customers include:
York Hospital, YMCA, Yale University Health Services, WSU, Walgreens, Washington County Extension, Washington State University, Virginia Cooperative Extension, US Naval Hospital Sigonella, UT Extension, University of Minnesota, University of Maryland, University of Michigan, University of New Mexico, University of Wyoming, University of Florida, University of Colorado, University of California, UC San Diego, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, The Nutrition Twins, The Key School, The Ohio State University, The Phoenix Zoo, The University of Arizona, Susan B Allen Hospital, St Jude Medical Center, St Joseph Hospital, Springdale High School, Spokane Public Schools, St. Clair Hospital, Share Our Strength, Shannon Medical Center, Shell Oil Company, Signature Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seminole Tribe of Florida, Sajai Foundation, Santa Barbara County WIC Program, Rutgers Cooperative Extension, Saint Francis Medical Center, Rush University Medical Center, Red Cedar Canyon Assisted Living, Red Lion Hotel Corporation, Purdue County Extension, Princeton University, Prevea Health, Potts Pediatrics, Positive Health Dimensions, Procter and Gamble, Providence Care Diabetes Office, Public Health Madison, Polaski County Cooperative Extension, Philadelphia School District, Phoenix Children's Hospital, Pawnee County Extension, Pearson Fitness and Training, Peak Health, Penn State Extension, Pepsico, Perdue Farms, OSU Extension, Owatonna Hospital, Parish Nursing, Oregon State University, Oneida County UWEX, Chrysler, University of Minnesota, Kaiser Permanente, NASA, Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Fry's Food and Drug, Texas Cooperative Extension, Rutgers Cooperative Extension, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Eau Claire Dept on Aging, Michigan State University, University of Idaho, Dairy Farmers of Ontario, VA Medical Center, USAF Academy, Jefferson County Health Department, Pomona Unified School District, Florida Department of Public Health, Universal Television,and many more!
|You get the best service:
Read what our customers say - we pride ourselves on great service.
Your satisfaction and purchase are guaranteed:
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
About Our Founder and Award-Winning Chef, Judy Doherty, BS, PC II
Judy’s passion for cooking began with helping her grandmother make raisin oatmeal for breakfast. From there she earned her first food service job at 15, was accepted to the world famous Culinary Institute of America at 18 (where she graduated second in her class with high honors), and went on to the Fachschule Richemont in Switzerland where she focused on pastry arts and baking. She was an executive pastry chef for Hyatt Resorts for over 8 years. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree with Summa Cum Laude Honors and 3.94 GPA from Johnson and Wales University.
During over 30 years of inventing new ways to look at food, Judy has been awarded such honors as The Culinary Institute of America's Pro Chef II certification, two American Culinary Federation's Bronze Medals, ACF Hot Dessert Competition Gold Medal, and ACF Chef of the Year. Judy was an adjunct instructor for Johnson and Wales University in Denver where she wrote and taught a class for plated presentations. Her enthusiasm for eating nutritiously and deliciously leads her to constantly innovate and use the latest in nutritional science to guide her creativity, from putting new twists on fajitas to adapting Italian brownies to include ingredients like toasted nuts and cooked honey. Judy’s publishing company, Food and Health Communications, Inc., is dedicated to her vision that everyone can make food that tastes as good as it is good for you. (Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.)
More Information About Food & Health Communications, Inc.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Email: Email us 24/7 and we will get back to you quickly.
Corporate website: https://foodandhealth.com
AND CDR CPE Provider
S Corp. Colorado
The information provided on NutritionEducationStore.com is designed to support, not to replace, the relationship that exists between a patient or site visitor and his or her physician, nurse, or registered dietitian. We do not offer any health advice to consumers.