Food Safety Bookmarks Pack of 50 2"X7"
Food Safety Bookmarks are colorful and remind them to wash their hands and follow basic food safety rules.
These 2" X 7" food safety bookmarks are a bright cheery red with primary colors and they come in packs of 50.
- The front side of the bookmark says, "Don't cross contaminate. Wash Your hands."
- The back side of the bookmark gives them a reminder abot the danger zone. Serve hot food hot. Serve cold food cold.
- Bookmarks are useful because everyone loves to use them to mark the pages in their books.
- They are simple to read and simple to follow.
- They feature the most important points of food safety.
More uses and ideas for the Food Safety Bookmarks:
- These double-sided markers can also be used to decorate refrigerators, filing cabinets, bulletin boards and more.
- They are perfect for family and consumer science classes, culinary art students, foodservice workers, cooking class attendees, or anyone who needs to learn the rules of food safety to avoid getting and giving foodborne illness.
- Use the bookmarks as prizes for contests and raffles.
- Give them away for wellness fairs and health fairs.
- Or hand them out to clients as a positive message to make new friends with healthy foods.
- These food safety bookmarks make the perfect giveaway for any cooking class or cooking demo!
Designed by Food and Health Communications, Inc. and one of a kind!
SPECS: package of 50 (bulk discounts are available just give us a call)
CUSTOM BOOKMARKS are available: Let us design one for you!