Stress Eating and Food Cravings Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Teaches clients to burn instead of consume calories for stress and how to avoid overeating and hidden calories.
- Individuals will learn how to avoid binge eating by recognizing and coping with stress, writing down what they eat every day and eating small, frequent meals.
- Provides tips for what to do when you overeat... finding healthy choices to have available in the future, exercising more and eating a little less the next day, changing your routine to avoid this from happening in the future, and many more helpful recommendations.
- This 18 X 24 weight loss poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 More Lessons of Weight Management Bundle (Volume 2) by Food and health Communications for a 3- to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program that will enable you to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics chosen are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.