Lighten Up Your Cooking Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Includes a list of low-fat/low-calorie substitutions that can be used instead of more common high-fat and high-calorie ingredients. The individual can see how much fat and calories are saved simply by using smart substitutions in their cooking.
- The humorous illustrations on this 18 X 24 poster send a great message and grab the client's attention.
- Healthful cooking tips give individuals valuable information about ways to reduce fat and calories in their cooking. Some advice includes: choosing lean meats, going light on the cheese, eating lots of salads, fruits and veggies, being aware of serving sizes and using smaller plates.
- This poster can be used individually or in conjunction with 12 More Lessons in Weight Management, Volume 2, a new program by Food and Health Communications and Jan Treftz-Allen, MS. It is great for a 3- to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program as it teaches a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles. Here they will find help to get started, shop better, cook more healthfully, handle holidays, vacations and more in these practical lessons. These lessons will instruct and motivate in a positive manner for better health and weight.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.