See Food Diet Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Colorful, fun and entertaining healthy food poster educates everyone about the difference between eating everything you see and mindful eating.
- Photographs and illustrations send the clear message to choose healthy foods over high-calorie, low-fiber processed foods.
- Don't get hooked on eating everything you see - fast food, snack food, high-fat convenience food is always within reach, but it is not the best choice.
- The "treasure" of nutrient-dense, high-fiber foods are very appealing and presented in a fun, positive message. Everyone will want to go looking for treasures on this food art poster!
- Handout gives strategies on how to create a more mindful eating path for life - by Victoria Shanta Retelny, RD.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
- 18 X 24 inches, laminated
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.