Snacking Smart: Think Out of the Bag Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have a great visual to help them snack smart.
- Teaches your clients that eating smaller, more frequent meals may aid in weight control.
- Includes a list of healthful snack ideas and reminds individuals to base their snacks on whole grains, fruits, nonfat dairy and lean protein.
- Compares calories per serving for high calorie snacks such as toaster pastries, scones and muffins, to low calorie snacks like apples, light yogurt and bananas.
- This 18 X 24 poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 Lessons of Weight Management Bundle (Volume 2) by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12- month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program where you can teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.