Shopping Light Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- This bright and colorful poster will help your clients fill their cart with fewer calories.
- Compares the differences between a high-calorie cart and a slim cart, and offers strategic tips for individuals to use while at the grocery store.
- Lists Shopping Essentials right on the poster! Teaches your clients to make sure they don't leave the store without salad ingredients, fruits & veggies, pasta, rice, oatmeal, whole grains, beans, lean proteins, non-fat milk and yogurt and low-fat condiments.
- This 18 X 24 poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 More Lessons of Weight Management Bundle (Volume 2) by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program that will enable you to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics chosen are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like