- The temporary tattoos are 2" X 2" squares.
- They are printed in the United States and are of high quality.
- The dyes are FDA-certified colorants and that they comply with CSPC/CPSIA and ASTM requirements.
- They are easy to apply and just need a little water or a wet sponge!
- The paper is placed ink-side down.
- Applying moisture to the paper on the back side of the temporary tattoo transfers the image to the skin.
- They are easily removed by baby oil or rubbing alcohol.
- The FDA requires that decal-type tattoos use only pigments that have been approved for use in cosmetics; this means they are non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- The come loose in a bag for easy distibution.
These temporary tattoos are colorful and they match many of our other Groove to Move materials. Now you can have a great looking event where everything features our high-quality artistic graphics.
They are designed by Food and Health Communications, Inc. and are one of a kind!
Size: 2" X 2"
Perfect for kids, teens, adults, and seniors.