This blood pressure chart poster will explain all the levels of blood pressure from normal to hypertension or high blood pressure. It will also show everyone how to eat better so consumers can learn how to keep their blood pressure healthy using diet and exercise.
This poster is updated for 2017 AHA/ACC Guidelines.
Learning objectives & benefits:
High blood pressure is a condition that most people will have at some point in their lives. The majority of Americans have high blood pressure by the time they are in their 60s and of those who are lucky enough to escape it up to age 65, two-thirds will still develop it before their 75th birthday and 90% by their 85th birthday. High blood pressure is a major risk factor for senility, stroke, heart failure and kidney disease.
This blood pressure education poster helps your audience understand their blood pressure numbers and it provides simple steps they can take to lower their blood pressure and keep it in the safe range.
Matching blood pressure handouts teaches your audience what high blood pressure is, who should be concerned, and why chronic high blood pressure or hypertension is dangerous to their health. PLUS they learn how to lower their blood pressure. A DASH Diet eating plan sample is also included.
The Blood Pressure Poster is laminated and will last for years so you don't have to worry about replacing it for a long, long time!
- The AHA/ACC 2017 blood pressure categories of Normal, Elevated, High Blood Pressure 1 & 2, plus Crisis are provided and clearly shown.
- Individuals can understand their blood pressure numbers, and learn how to keep their blood pressure under control with diet and lifestyle measures shown with icons
- Colorful and detailed illustrations jump right off this laminated 18x24" inch blood pressure poster, with the damages of high blood pressure shown.
- Specific tips are clearly presented to help individuals learn how to lower their blood pressure.
- It also makes a great classroom poster, doctor's office exam room poster, employee wellness poster, and health fair poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
18x24" inches, laminated
Perfect for medical offices and exam rooms. Great for employee wellness programs!