Blood Pressure Tearpad
High blood pressure and stroke are the number one reason patients are admitted to longterm care. This is entirely preventable with diet and lifestyle changes but most consumers are unaware of these easy changes that can have a profound impact on their life. Our tearpad makes it easy to understand the blood pressure numbers and learn how to keep them in check by reducing sodium and adopting a DASH-style diet to lower hypertension and high blood pressure.
Use the Blood Pressure Color Handout Tearpad - each tearpad is 75 sheets - full color on the front and black and white on the back.
Front side: Blood Pressure chart with color-coded categories.
- Record your patient's blood pressure.
- See the blood pressure categories and understand the numbers.
- Now they can monitor their own blood pressure with ease.
- Understand the health risks associated with high blood pressure and hypertension.
Back side: 5 Steps to Lower Blood Pressure
Stats show that almost EVERYONE has to be concerned about blood pressure at some point with over half the population being mandated to 1500 mg of sodium per day right now. Blood pressure is one number that healthy eating and lifestyle can lower.
- Lower Salt/Sodium
- DASH Eating Plan
- Healthy Weight
- Get Enough Exercise
- Lifestyle Changes
- QR codes and URLs for Blood Pressure Education, DASH and low-sodium recipes
All tear pads can be ordered in bulk quantities with your logo and a volume discount - call us or click on contact us to let us know your needs and we will provide a quote to save you more.