Make the DASH Powerpoint and Handout Download - Immediate Digital Download With Paid Order
The perfect show to teach folks how to control their blood pressure based on the DASH 1 and 2 Studies.
This program by Nancy Kennedy, MS, RD, and Food and Health Communications, Inc., explains the important benefits and findings of the DASH studies and helps people put it into instant action to reduce their blood pressure, lower their weight and improve heart health and blood lipids. The Dietary Guidelines call for a ba…
Learning objectives & benefits:
- The DASH show explains the goals and results of both DASH studies. Individuals will clearly understand what they need to eat to lower their blood pressure effectively. Over 80 PowerPoint slides contain clip art, graphs, and photographs for a professional visual presentation.
- Handouts, menus, and recipes show clients how to increase the right foods and limit foods high in sodium.
- Updates for the CDC recommendations for 1,500 mg of sodium per day for older or at risk patients are included, which fits nicely with the DASH 2 study findings.
- You also receive DASH handouts with a leader guide. Handouts come with many calorie levels recommended so the diet can fit anyone's needs.
- You can break it up into 2 or 3 parts for a lunch and learn series.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's note for the full show: 83
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 20 + More Bonus PDFs
- Target audience: Ages 14 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 1 hour
- Get an immediate digital download right now
- Lifetime updates to the original email of purchase are sent automatically anytime we update.
- Retrieve any time using download link on the bottom of the site
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.