Whole Grain Bulletin Board Kit
Use the Whole Grain Bulletin Board kit to make an engaging lesson that shows what is in the grain group PLUS why and how to make half your grains whole.
Engage and teach with the beautiful Whole Grain Poster that illustrates each section of the grain and how the WHOLE grain is needed to lower the risk for many chronic diseases
PLUS you receive 5 different illustrations of single servings of whole grains
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
- 1 cup dry cereal
- 1/2 cup cooked whole wheat poasta
AND one plate shows white rice next to brown rice. This is great for illustrating the difference between refined and whole grains. AND it is a great visual illustration to make half your grains whole.
There is also a photo of assorted whole grains; use it to test them on their product identification knowledge.
Put them in awe with beautiful healthy food shots.
This kit contains 10 pieces in all:
- 1 18X24 laminated poster - free
- 2 piece title (36X6" total = 2 piecs that are 18X6 inches for one long title) that is printed on 100# glossy paper
- 5 food group photos 12" X 3.5" on 100# glossy paper with high resolution photo printing
- 2 larger photos: white/brown rice and a grain platter photo example 12"X9" on 100# laminated glossy with high resolution photo printing
This bulletin board will be absolutely stunning and it is very simple. A photo speaks a thousand words. Designed for 4'X3' bulletin board but you can also fit on many other sizes.