Here's a new way to communicate key information about diabetes.
Approximately 25.8 million people in the United States have diabetes. That’s 8.3% of the U.S. population. Further, 7 million of those people with diabetes don’t even know that they have it!
In addition to posing health risks on its own, diabetes is also a factor that raises a person’s risk of heart disease and stroke. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), diabetes is the leading cause of non-traumatic lower limb amputations, blindness, and kidney failure. Plus, it is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States.
Informed consumers can lower several risk factors for diabetes, taking steps to reduce these serious health dangers. A basic understanding of diabetes and its risk factors can help motivate people to make these lifestyle changes.
Help your audience acquire this basic understanding with these crowd-pleasing bookmarks. As versatile as they are informative, these bookmarks offer key information about diabetes in simple and memorable terms. Their fun art and straightforward messages make them a surefire hit.
Bookmarks make great prizes too, so stock up before your next presentation, wellness fair, meeting, etc!
More uses and ideas for the Diabetes Risk Bookmarks:
- These double-sided markers can also be used to decorate refrigerators, filing cabinets, bulletin boards and more.
- They are a light-hearted gift or prize for children and adults alike.
- These bookmarks make a great fruit and vegetable promotion tool for everyone.
- Use the bookmarks as prizes for contests and raffles.
- Give the bookmarks away for wellness fairs and health fairs.
- Or hand them out to clients as a positive message to make new friends with healthy foods.
Designed by Food and Health Communications, Inc. and one of a kind!
SPECS: package of 50 bookmarks (bulk discounts are available just give us a call)