BMI 101 PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Obesity is common, serious and very costly. More than one-third of US adults and approximately 17% of children and adolescents aged 2-19 are obese. According to the National Institute of Health, over 300,000 lives could be saved annually if people maintained a healthy weight.
In this comprehensive BMI PowerPoint Lesson, you will find the most recent information from the National Institute of Health, Dietary Guidelines and CDC with tips from Hollis Bass, MEd, RD and FHC cooking/recipe tips. We have put it all together for you in a fun, fresh and informative BMI presentation so that it's easy to understand for all audiences. The BMI Handouts let your clients keep practicing what you taught them in your session. Combine the PowerPoint with our double-sided BMI Poster and you have a complete lesson that will engage your audience and keep them coming back for your lessons.
The purpose of this fun and informative BMI PowerPoint Lesson is to teach these lessons:
- What is BMI and how do you measure it?
- BMI Calculator and Guidelines
- Waist Circumference
- Risks associated with high BMI or waist circumference
- Dangers of being overweight or obese
- How to lower BMI and waist circumference
- Starting up, setting achievable goals and rewards
- Hold yourself accountable and keep track of your progress
Add a double-sided "BMI Poster" to your classroom!
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: Over 30
- Number of handout pages (PDF): 2
- Target audience: Ages 15 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.