Don't Waste Your Time With Fad Diets PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
Welcome to our program, Don't Waste Time With Fad Diets! The purpose of this program is to make consumers aware of the following:
- How to spot a fad diet
- Learn about common fad diets and why they don't work
- Get a prescription for healthy diet
- Ways to lower calories without fad dieting
Don't spend time researching numerous fad diets - we have done the work for you. Our "TOO" test will help consumers learn to spot a fad diet or pill from a mile away. Even better still, this fun and humorous show has examples of various categories of fad diets:
- TOO few calories,
- TOO expensive foods and products,
- TOO many foods or food groups ruled out,
- TOO easy - no work or diet required.
Our research makes the show relevant for today's consumer and uses fun clipart to make your presentation interesting for everyone!
This lesson includes:
- PowerPoint Slide Show Download 30+ slides with speaker's notes and PDF file for 10+ pages color handouts and leader guide - use on intranet, email or print yourself
- Immediate digital download of all files delivered to your inbox right away
This new program, by Food and Health Communications and Jan Treftz-Allen, MS, is great for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program - teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles. Here they will find help to get started, shop better, cook more healthfully, handle holidays, vacations and more in these practical lessons. These lessons will instruct and motivate in a positive manner for better health and weight.
12 More Lessons of Weight Management Bundle - Volume 2
Lesson 13 - Getting Started
Lesson 14 - Home Exercise
Lesson 15 - Shopping Light
Lesson 16 - Cooking Light and Portion Control Cooking
Lesson 17 - Fast Food Alternatives
Lesson 18 - Healthy Plate
Lesson 19 - Vacation Light
Lesson 20 - Fad Diets: Don't Waste Your Time
Lesson 21 - Brown Bag It
Lesson 22 - Stress Eating and Food Cravings
Lesson 23 - Holiday Lights: Survival to Keep Off the Pounds
Lesson 24 - Healthy Diet Doesn't Come in a Pill
- Number of Slides with speaker's notes: Over 30
- Number of Handouts (PDF): Over 10 including Leader's Guide
- Target audience: Teens, Adults
- Length of Show: 30 - 40 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.