Healthy Diet Doesn't Come in a Pill PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
Learning objectives & benefits:
The purpose of this program is to make consumers aware of the following:
- A pill cannot remove the fat, saturated fat, trans fat and too many calories ingested from poor food choices
- A pill cannot add fiber, fruits, vegetables, whole grains and essential exercise.
- Some pills can cause harm or they don't offer the benefits they are tooted on advertising
- Time and money spent on pills can be better spent on education, exercise, healthful food and lifestyle
Each lesson includes:
- Download with PowerPoint Slide Show 30+ slides with speaker's notes plus PDF file for printable color handouts and leader guide
- Immediate digital download of all files delivered to your inbox.
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of Powerpoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.