Nutrition Poster - Healthy Food Poster - Nutrition Month Poster
The World Health Organization says, "Nutrition is the intake of food, considered in relation to the body’s dietary needs. Good nutrition – an adequate, well balanced diet combined with regular physical activity – is a cornerstone of good health. Poor nutrition can lead to reduced immunity, increased susceptibility to disease, impaired physical and mental development, and reduced productivity."
As a teacher, nutrition or health professional you realize that most consumers are confused, misinformed and distracted by the ads and partial claims of the food industry, the media and movie stars who write books. They don't really understand nutrition and they have little time to implement the simple steps to a healthy lifestyle. You know they can do it - show them how to eat with this poster. There are only healthy, colorful and delicious choices. We did not have to appease the "national cookie or chip board" with this poster and you will follow the Dietary Guidelines to the T with this display.
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
- This motivational poster perfectly expresses your most important message to eat a variety of healthy food that is high in fiber and low in saturated fat and sodium.
Nutrition is nourishment from nutrient-dense foods. Eat mindfully with these choices and you will have enough fiber, vitamins and minerals in the calories allotted.
- A healthy diet is not a low-carb meal, an expensive drink, a pill or gluten free food (unless you have a celiac disorder or wheat allergy).
- It really is this easy and here is an example of healthy food.
Healthy food art poster with vibrant illustrations and a positive message will teach in 1000 words so you don't have to.
- Large 18 X 24 food art poster is attractive and engaging with many fruits and veggies.
- Brighten up your classroom, hallway, cafeteria, etc. with this beautiful display of fruits and vegetables.
- Savvy piece of food art for your office, classroom or cafeteria.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 5 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.