The 5 Mistakes of Label Reading Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
The 5 Mistakes of Label Reading sum up the 5 most common mistakes made when shopping for packaged foods in the grocery store.
How many times do consumers:
- Read the front of package marketing claims and not check the Nutrition Facts Panel
- Not check calories per serving
- Ignore saturated fat or trans fat
- Forgetting to read the sodium content
- Choosing a whole day's supply (50g) of added sugar in one product
This 18 X 24 inch laminated poster comes with copy-ready handouts and leader/activity guide.
It helps consumers remember the most important features of a Nutrition Facts Panel and makes a humorous addition to any training class, workshop, or health fair that features the Nutrition Facts Panel education.
It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 8 - 100