New Food Label Bookmarks Pack of 50 2"X7"
The New Food Label Bookmarks are colorful and teach 3 easy but important steps to deciphering a food label.
These 2" X 7" food label bookmarks contain warm coral and pink colors and they come in packs of 50 to teach consumers how to read the Nutrition Facts Panel.
This is the new food label that will be required by all manufactures in 2018. It will start appearing now in food stores.
- The front side of the bookmark says, "Food Label" and it features a warm sky blue.
- The back side features 3 easy steps to read a real Nutrition Facts Panel: What is the portion size and how many calories does this food contain? Is it good for your heart? What is good about it?
- Bookmarks are useful because everyone loves to use them to mark the pages in their books.
- They are simple to read and simple to follow.
- They feature the most important points of reading and assessing a Nutrition Facts Label. Label reading is easy now.
More uses and ideas for the Food Label Book Markers:
- These double-sided markers can also be used to decorate refrigerators, filing cabinets, bulletin boards and more.
- They are perfect for family and consumer science classes, culinary art students, foodservice workers, cooking class attendees, or anyone who needs to deciper a food label.
- Use the bookmarks as prizes for contests and raffles.
- Give them away for wellness fairs and health fairs.
- Or hand them out to clients as a positive message to make new friends with healthy foods.
- They make the perfect giveaway for your next shopping tour!
Designed by Food and Health Communications, Inc. and one of a kind!
SPECS: package of 50 (bulk discounts are available just give us a call)
CUSTOM BOOKMARKS are available: Let us design one for you!