Portion Control: Don't Go Overboard Color Handout Download
Download the color handout file in PDF (8 1/2 X 11 inches) and print to your heart's content for one site (if you need more than one site call us at 800-462-2352 for additional site licensing).
Learning objectives & benefits:
- One side looks just like our 'Portion Control: Don't Go Overboard!' poster.
- The other side provides information on portion control studies and how to avoid the pitfalls of oversized servings.
- Individuals will have a great visual to make the right portion control decisions.
- Includes excellent tips on making good choices: Use smaller plates and cups, read nutrition facts labels, order small, beware of big baked goods, share large entrees, don't eat out of the bag, don't eat in front of the TV, and eat before you go out.
- Find a helpful Portion Control Size Guide and an Order Size Calorie Guide right on the handout!
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.