Nutrition Facts Food Label Handout Spanish Download
Download the color handout file in PDF and print to your heart's content for one site (if you need more than one site call us at 800-462-2352 for additional site licensing).
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Three easy steps help your Spanish-speaking clients learn how to examine nutrition facts labels:
- 1) Look at servings size, servings per container and calories -
- 2) limit fat, cholesterol and sodium -
- and 3) get enough fiber and important nutrients.
- Features a label comparison lesson and daily dietary guidelines for good health.
- Participants will be able to determine how a food fits into their daily eating plan by reading the food label.
Target population: In Spanish, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
Number of pages: 1 Spanish + 1 English (both pages are identical)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.