My Plate Game Poster - One of 30 My Plate Posters
Consumers are very busy and do not have enough time to exercise or prepare healthy food. They are also inundated with misinformation from media and advertisements. You need excellent, high-impact materials to educate them quickly and our MyPlate Game poster is fun and right on target!
Learning objectives & benefits for MyPlate Game Poster:
- The My Plate Game Poster provides a great visual to teach your clients about MyPlate.
- MyPlate is the new USDA icon that represents the best way to eat using food groups. It is from choosemyplate.gov and it follows the Dietary Guidelines.
- The MyPlate Game Poster uses vibrant colors and photographs in each section; MyPlate Pop Quiz, Rate This Plate, and Plate Test.
- Everyone will love the MyPlate Pop Quiz - play it as a class or use it for an individual quiz. It is also great for rewards in wellness fair booths.
- Rate This Plate is a great MyPlate activity that helps everyone make a healthier plate!
- Use the Plate Test for snacks, oversized portions and fast food containers. This activity will teach everyone to use a plate to judge portion sizes.
- More game ideas are included on the color handout downloads that are free with each poster.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our MyPlate Posters are incredible not solely because they support the message of food groups, but they only use the heart healthy nutrient-rich foods in each category.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- All posters come with a poster handout download and bulletin board tips.
- Update guarantee - if we update our materials you can download the update for free or purchase the physical copy for half price.
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
- Size: 18X24 laminated, copyright 2011
- Handout: PDF download, 3 pages
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.