Holiday Survival: Keep Off the Pounds PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Here is what we will learn with this program:
- Holiday plan for better health
- Holiday party strategies
- Holiday party recipes
- Holiday recipes and recipe modification chart
- How to keep fit on a busy schedule
Holidays bring many new stresses and challenges into people's schedules. One NHLBI study found that most weight in adulthood is gained during the holiday period from Halloween to New Year's Day. And it is not lost afterward so it is a significant source of weight gain in adulthood.
This show addresses the changes that come with the holidays. Parties, holiday shopping, large meals, baked goods, rich treats and lack of exercise all add up quick. Knowing the pitfalls and how to avoid them will give consumers a huge step up this year so they maintain instead of gain.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
This lesson is part of the 12 MORE Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss Program.