Holiday Challenge Contest and Tool Kit With PowerPoint Shows - DOWNLOAD
Here are 10 great lessons you can use from Halloween to New Year's Day:
- Make at least one MyPlate lunch or dinner per day.
- Skip high-calorie holiday drinks.
- Jumpstart your day with a healthful breakfast.
- Choose fruit for snacks and dessert.
- Practice holiday portion control.
- Get MyPlate's daily recommended dose of fruits and vegetables.
This healthful eating program offers many new ways to encourage people to stay on track with their weight or health program during the holidays. This fun holiday program is divided into several components, which includes all of the items on a CD:
- A 26-page eBook PDF with:
- 10 holiday class themes
- Healthful recipes that match the themes
- Informative handouts about the theme each week
- Contests and competition guides
- Multiple category prize ideas
- Tips and tricks for maintaining eating and actvity habits through the holiday season
- A scoring system and progress tracking sheets
- A detailed guide to adapt the program for a health fair
- 5 PowerPoint shows with
- Over 15 slides that give the most important tips for each lesson along with the latest scientific research. They are fast and easy!
- You can give them during lunch or post them on an intranet.
- They feature perfect holiday topics for today's consumer.
- Comprehensive speaker's notes that make these turnkey!
- Show titles include:
- Holiday Eating on the Go
- Holiday MyPlate
- Holiday Weight Loss Contest
- Home for the Holidays
- Party Well
- Learn about the connections between fruits, vegetables, physical activity and health.
- Review the keys to a balanced diet.
- Internalize ways to practice portion control each week.
- Acquire the skills to plan and prepare healthful meals and snacks.
- Be able to track their progress and evaluate what strategies are effective on a personal level.
- Share their ideas and be inspired in return.
- Stay active each week.
- Participate in contests and earn prizes.
- Adopt better eating habits.
- Develop teamwork skills
- Get peer support for building a more healthful diet.
- Combine classroom instruction, social media, one-on-one sessions, and team competitions for a truly comprehensive guide to good health and wellness.
- Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
- Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
- The messages for each week are positive and easy to understand.
- There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products, processed foods, or big brands because this material is not supported by industry advertising.
- All materials are up to date and support MyPlate and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
- All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
We guarantee that your program will be fun, up to date, engaging, and educational. It will be so well-received that no one will want it to end!
Now that you don't have to create another new way to inspire your clients, you can go home on time!
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
- PowerPoint: 10 shows with 20-30 slides with speaker's notes
- eBook Leader Guide, Program, Score Sheets, Activity Ideas, and Handouts: 26 pages
- Get an immediate digital download right now
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.