Getting Started PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Rate your diet and discuss previous weight loss attempts and expectations that did not work
- Keep expectations realistic - what is realistic versus unrealistic?
- Follow Dietary Guidelines and MyPlate.
- Fitting exercise into your life
- Partners in weight control - how teaming up helps you succeed.
- Staying motivated and facing challenges. Don't let weight loss be an all or nothing concept.
- Reward yourself for success. Find non-food rewards for behavior changes as well as weight loss.
Each lesson includes:
- CD with PowerPoint show and PDF printable handouts and leader guide
- Immediate digital download for all files delivered to your inbox
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.