Fruit Tooth Dessert Cookbook
With this book, participants will learn how to satisfy a sweet tooth with fruit instead of foods made with tons of refined sugar.
- This book explores recommendations from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans with regards to sugar and fruit, along with a full discussion of fruit’s calories, nutrients, and fiber content.
- Don’t miss our handy guide to sugar substitutes, along with a fantastic fruit for sugar substitution chart.
- And, of course, this book is also chock-full of delicious fruit desserts.
Fruit substitutes are given for classic desserts:
- If you like breakfast pastries, try Peach Custard Tart
- If you like brownies, Try Apple Blueberry Pizza
- If you like cake, try Watermelon Cake
- If you like milk shakes, try Fruit Smoothies
Sections of the book offer desserts using common fruits:
- Tree Fruits
- Tropical Fruits
Fruit dessert presentation tips ensure success with these recipes and with your own.
8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Black & White on White paper