When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Feel Full on Fewer Calories will empower every one of your attendees to take control of their eating plan
- The fun stop light teaches GO foods - these are foods that are nutrient dense and low in calorie density - if you fill up on these you feel much fuller on fewer calories - fruits, salads, cooked whole grains, legumes and lean protein - who can complain about a diet rich in those foods as the base of any diet and good for long term weight control and better health!
- The stop light also teaches CAUTION foods - these are fast foods and items with sugar and fat like cheeseburgers, French fries, apple pie, cheesecake, pizza, potato chips, crackers, etc. They have little fiber and little moisture.
- The STOP foods are the foods that are very laden with fat and very high in calorie density - these must be limited so you don't accidentally eat too many calories! Research shows that these foods are less satiating - so you really want to eat a lot of calories with these foods. Lard, butter, olive oil and chocolate is on this list - portion control is a must!
Add a "Feel Full On Fewer Calories Poster" to your lesson!
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 - 40 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like