Eat Your Herbs 2 PowerPoint Shows
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
2 Stunning PowerPoint Shows:
- HerbSense - Help your clients sort through the claims for popular medicinal herbs (32 slides).
- Eat Your Herbs - Clients will learn about the benefits and uses of popular culinary herbs (37 slides).
- About Herbs - More than 70 common culinary and medicinal herbs with background information, medicinal usage and common sense ways to achieve the claims by manufacturers for these herbs.
- Handouts & Recipes - 5 handouts and 55 delicious recipes
- Activities - 20 fun, engaging activity ideas help your audience learn more about herbs.
- Leader Guide - Helps you coordinate presentations, handouts, etc.
- Photos and clip art (CDROM) - Colorful, clear, herb photos and black & white herb clip art.
Eat Your Herbs is a versatile, exciting tool for the dietitian. Alternative medicine and alternative nutrition are hot buttons for consumers and professionals alike. Use Eat Your Herbs for all audiences, including: weight loss, cardiac rehab, wellness, cancer, inservice education, women, men, seniors, students and family topics.
"What I liked best about this CD-ROM was that the information is scientifically based, with no hint of fraudulent intent. The information was assembled by a dietitian - Carol Coughlin, RD - for dietitians and other health care professionals, and it is presented with the idea that a plant-based diet is a foundation upon which herbs can be positioned. Many excellent recipes containing herbs are provided, with insightful ideas on how herbs can be used as seasonings. The information on medicinal herbs is sound, with traditional uses and claims balanced against recent research findings. The 2 PowerPoint shows are excellent and summarize all the pertinent information on culinary and medicinal herbs. The program is fun and easy to use. I highly recommend that you obtain Eat Your Herbs to glean the latest information regarding herbs." David G. Nieman, DrPH, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC.
Excerpted from the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, Volume 100 Number 8, page 976.
- Number of slides for 2 shows with speaker's notes: 69
- Number of handouts, herb info sheets, recipes (3 PDF files): 195 pages!
- Target audience: Ages 15-100
- Approximate length of shows: 30 - 35 minutes each
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.