Portion Plate - Portion Control Plate for Diet and Exercise Success - 50 Pack
Here is one plate that helps you stay on track for a healthful diet, portion control, exercise, and proper hydration.
By making a healthful plate you can save up to 60% of the calories compared to just loading your plate by eye like most people do. This plate keeps your foods in the proper proportions and portion sizes.
The inside of the plate guides you to a balanced diet of:
- 3 ounces lean protein
- 1/2 cup cooked grains
- 1 cup vegetables
- 1 cup fruits
While the rim of the plate reminds you to sip the right beverage and get out of your chair!
- Water or skim milk.
- 30 minutes or more of exercise per day.
The beautiful blue color with the colored food groups are attractive for home, picnics, the office, and parties.
It travels well and graces any table. It looks beautiful and feels like a best friend. Illustrations and typography are inspired from top designers in the US. The colors are intuitive, matching the USDA MyPlate schema plus they go with almost any decor.
The Portion Control Plastic Plates, designed by Nutrition Education Store, work great for wellness fairs, cooking demos, classrooms, or one-on-one consultations. The blue color is warm and positive and goes with everything. These plates are eye catchers!
- The colors for each food group correspond with the colors used by the USDA Choose My Plate icon. Silhouettes of each food are included to make it easy to understand.
- Each section is clearly labeled in English.
- Since the dairy section is attached to the plate you can hold it up with one hand to give an instant visual for many important nutrition education lessons:
- healthy portion sizes
- getting enough fruits and vegetables
- showing all five food groups
- how to eat a balanced meal
- and how to make a healthy plate
- getting enough exercise
- healthful beverages
- SIZE: 10" outside diameter.
- The inner lines are white and are not physical separators.
- These plates are stackable.
- Made 100% melamine - safe for food use and break resistant.
- The plastic plate is light and durable. It is a little thinner than bone china and similar to party plates. They are easy to carry to demos and wellness fairs.
- They are dishwasher safe, too!
- Do not use the plates in the microwave. Do not cut with a sharp metal knife.
- Instructions are on the bottom of the plate to explain that they can be used in the dishwasher but not the microwave.
Here is a fun portion control activity:
- Physical MyPlate Plates
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.