Weight Management Brochure Portion Control 25 Brochures
Navigating proper portion sizes while trying to manage weight can be tricky -- there are seemingly endless bits of misinformation and illusions along the way. That's why we created this brochure. It offers all the tools your clients need in order to exercise proper portion control. It covers the key aspects of portion management, including…
* A guide to reading Nutrition Facts labels and finding serving sizes
* Strategies for better portion control
* An exploration of the rise in portion size over the years
* A case study about portion control and fast food
* Space to make a plan to eat reasonable portions in the future
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With this brochure, your audience will…
* Explore the phenomenon of portion distortion
* Review and develop strategies for portion control
* Learn how to find serving information on a Nutrition Facts label
* Make a plan to scale down their portions
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Total Number of Brochures:
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.