Zoom Exercise Class - Move and Learn - DOWNLOAD
Now you can spice up your Zoom classes with an interactive lesson on exercise. This show by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, and Food and Health Communications, is designed to teach participants about exercise.
They get to exercise right at their desk while watching your class! It is so much fun and will certainly have a positive impact on everyone's day. As with all of our shows you can modify the slides to suit your audience.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- List the benefits of physical activity.
- Explain guidelines for weekly physical activity.
- Identify examples of each type of physical activity (moderate, vigorous, muscle-strengthening).
- Name three ways they can add physical activity to their daily routine.
References: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans, 2nd edition. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; 2018.
- Number of slides: 40
- Target audience: Teens through Seniors
- Approximate length of show: 25 minutes
- Files included: PDF handout with slides and notes pages from PPT, PowerPoint File, Word file with a transcript of the show
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.