Which Side Are You On PowerPoint Show PPT
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
This visual PowerPoint show speaks to the audience in simple terms, "Make this choice instead of that choice so you eat better all day." It goes through a typical American day with the types of foods many usually choose. Next to each one of these items, a picture of a better, healthier choice is shown, too. Calorie savings are given and the concept of MyPlate is worked into the show.
Best of all this show explains everything in pictures. You will entertain and educate your audience and relax while you hold their attention with a lot less work. You won't be interrupting them while they "read your bullets."
Over 50 professional photos of fast food and healthy food are used. We put many over-sized items on real plates so the audience can see the perspective of what and how much they are really eating. For example, one "mall" pretzel is as big as a dinner plate. When we weighed it we found out that it is 6 servings and so we cut it in 6 and put it on a dinner plate for a great visual.
Common fast foods, snacks and beverages are shown. Now they can see the differences between unhealthy foods that are calorie-dense and nutrient-poor versus healthful foods that are high in fiber, low in calorie density and nutrient rich. Here are some highlights:
- Big breakfast pastries - use the healthy breakfast plate to cut the calories in half by making better choices and using a healthy plate method for a balanced eating pattern
- Good breakfast examples that are realistic and easy to make, buy and eat are shown
- Big sugared beverages can be substituted with better no-calorie choices
- Salad comparisons
- Pizza makeover
- Sandwich sizes
- Burger sizes and calories
- Fried foods versus better cooking methods and the calorie savings
- Cheesy pasta versus leaner choices
FREE BONUS: Lean Meal Planner Handout - this is our number one favorite handout because it lists great choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You won't have to make them a menu because they can make their own using this sheet.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30 with speaker's notes
- Number of handout pages (PDF): 1
- Target audience: Ages 13 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.