Intermittent, 24-hour, alternate day, or 5:2? The names may vary, but each is a form of fasting that has been touted as the ticket for everything from anti-aging to weight loss. But what is fasting? Is there any science to support its use?
This PowerPoint discusses the research and benefits of fasting:
- What is fasting?
- What are the types of fasting?
- What does the research say?
- Who might benefit?
- Who should not try fasting without physician approval
- What is the best strategy for fasting?
This show is by Lisa Andrews, MEd, RDN, and Food and Health Communications. The show is over 30 slides with speaker's notes and a 1 page PDF handout.
- The time for the show is about 30 minutes, maybe longer with questions.
- Ages 12-100
- PowerPoint and PDF format
- Download immediately with paid order (gets sent to email)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.