Scale Down Your Portions Poster English - Spanish
Double-Sided English-Spanish Portion Control poster is very valuable and versatile. Buy one poster and have the right language for any setting.
It features the 4 most commonly selected foods that are served in huge sizes: fried side dishes, burgers and sandwiches, drinks and bakery items. Participants will see they save more than half the calories on each of these choices when they choose small over large. No more portion distortion will occur after they learn to scale down their portions. This info graphic quickly teaches many lessons in one glance. Photos are striking and will capture their attention right away.
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have a great visual to learn about the benefits of scaling down their portions.
- Follows Dietary Guidelines recommendations for portion control.
- This 24X18" poster comes with two copier-ready handouts to teach your audience about the benefits of portion control. (English and Spanish)
- Use these informative materials in almost any class you teach, such as weight control, diabetes management, general wellness, family/children education, seniors classes and more.
- Shows the proven benefits an calorie savings for choosing smaller sizes to your clients.
- Shows the 4 most commonly oversized foods: fried fast food, burgers and sandwiches, drinks, and baked goods
- Double-sided poster is printed in English on one side and Spanish on the other.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
- Handouts (in English and Spanish) educate individuals on
- how small meals really are the bigger bargain
- how to visualize various foods so they right size their portions
Target population: In English and Spanish, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.