Sauce Painting Kit - Set of 3 Essential Tools to Make Beautiful Sauce Paintings for Food and Cooking Demonstrations - Selected by Our Chef
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning Objectives & Benefits:
Here is a great set of sauce painting tools so you can make everything in your food demo or kitchen beautiful!
Stainless steel sauce spoon - this special spoon is meant for spooning sauce neatly on a plate
4 ounce squeeze bottle - put a sauce that you want drizzled in this bottle and see how beautiful your presentation will look. Wash and reuse as many times as you want!
Silicon pastry brush - perfect for brushing thick sauces on a plate so your food presentation looks like it was done by a professional chef!
Here are examples of how you can use these tools to create amazing food presentations:
- Adding a sauce to an entree plate - drizzle the sauce over the top of your food with the sauce bottle; or use the spoon to smear a colorful and flavorful sauce on the plate before adding a protein item; or use the brush to brush a highly flavored sauce on the plate in a beautiful, artistic pattern.
- Use the spoon to add a beautiful dessert sauce and then drizzle a design into it.
- Use the brush to brush a sauce across the plate
- Use the bottle to create dots.
- Use the bottle to drizzle a sauce over top of anything.
- Use the spoon to pull a sauce or dressing across the plate before adding your food items.
With this trio of tools anything is possible and you will be taking your cooking skills and presentations to the next level for you and your family and clients!
Want more instruction for you and your staff? Purchase our new DVD for plated presentations here.
Sauces, plates, and food are not included. Use your own!
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen-thawed strawberries, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- pinch of xanthan gum or about 1/4 tsp
Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Strain and chill. Adjust the consistency with water.
More sauce ideas:
- Baby food puree
- Prepared sauces
- Pureed fruits or vegetables
- Chocolate sauce
- Custard sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Gravy or au jus lie
- Tomato sauce
- Reduction of stock or broth
- Balsamic vinegar puree
- Salad dressing