School Menu Erasable Poster
The erasable school menu poster matches our MyPlate Kids poster which is sold separately. Give us a call to get bulk pricing on the set for your school or school district. These posters are flying out the door and they were made upon customer request.
The School Menu Erasable poster is a warm yellow color and the writing areas are light so they make your menu stand out. This portable "menu board" poster is very versatile!!
The kids will smile, the teachers and food servers will be thrilled, everyone will laugh and be happy and lunch will go very smoothly. We guarantee it and this has been tested on a real live school that is Offer Versus Serve/National School Lunch Program/MyPlate and HealthierUS Challenge compliant! Our poster is compliant through 2015 and beyond!!
Learning objectives & benefits for School Menu Erasable Poster:
- This fun and educational poster will allow you to write a daily menu for a school cafeteria.
- Place each menu item in a section to help kids balance their tray and have a more healthful diet.
- The format on the poster helps kids follow the new lunch rules to have a 1/2 cup serving of fruits and/or vegetables plus choose 2 more items from the Protein, Grains or Dairy groups.
- Emphasize the new dietary guidelines and MyPlate by using a positive message to fill half their plate with fruits and veggies.
- The bottom panel has the 2 rule reminder for the school lunch program and there is room for you to write your message, too!
- Use dry erase marker which stays crisp during foodservice and erases completely so you can work on tomorrow's menu! Plus this poster is much less expensive than a dry erase board and it's small and portable so it's perfect for classroom activities, too!
- Write a fresh menu for breakfast and lunch menu choices and promote MyPlate.
- Works with National School Lunch Program, MyPlate, HealthierUS School challenge and offer versus serve programs.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 6 - 100
Size: 18X24 laminated, copyright 2013
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension